Home Remedy For Frozen Shoulder Pain That Really Works
Are you tired of a painful and stiff shoulder and want a few proven home remedies to get rid of this annoying frozen shoulder? If yes, then keep reading.
Here you will come to know about the causes of frozen shoulder, the best home remedy for frozen shoulder, and this scientifically proven alternative treatment of frozen shoulder called laser pain therapy.
What causes frozen shoulder?
Frozen shoulder usually occurs in individuals aged between 40 to 60. The causes are unknown but frozen shoulder can happen due to an injury or post-surgery rest when one cannot move their shoulders and arms in a usual way.
Frozen shoulder is also experienced by individuals who suffer from chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, heart diseases, and Parkinson’s disease.
The bottom line is that frozen shoulder is caused due to less mobility. The anatomy of the shoulder cap changes in such a way that the shoulder becomes stiff and nearly immobile. The connective tissues in the shoulder cap thicken due to the formation of tissue scars, leaving less space for flexibility and mobility.
The frozen shoulder might take one to three years to recover. But the good news is that following a few home remedies and opting for alternative treatment can help you to get better quickly.
Frozen shoulder symptoms
- Shoulder becomes stiff
- Extreme pain in one of the shoulders
- Unable to move your painful shoulder at all
- The pain is excruciating at night
Natural remedies for frozen shoulder
There are a few home remedies that help loosen the stiff shoulder cap and help you move your arm in a normal way.
Physical therapy is the best natural remedy for a frozen shoulder because the more you move your frozen shoulder and try to stretch it a bit, the faster you will recover.
You should also try a hot and cold treatment on the affected shoulder. Just apply a hot or cold pack on your shoulder for a good 25 minutes. This reduces pain, inflammation, and increases flexibility.
But it isn’t as easy as it sounds. You need to consult your doctor or your physiotherapist to get a set of exercises that will work in your particular case.
Exercises for frozen shoulder
There are a few frozen shoulder stretches that gradually make your frozen shoulder flexible. The key is to do these stretches on a regular basis along with other remedies.
- Grab a towel’s corner from the back of one hand. Grab the other corner with the other hand in the horizontal position. Now with your good arm, stretch the corner of the towel in a way that the frozen shoulder is stretched a bit. Hold this stretch for a while and then release. Repeat this 4 to 5 times a day or as directed by your physiotherapist.
- Sit in a comfortable position. Use your good arm to lift the elbow of the frozen shoulder arm. After lifting, stretch the affected arm in the opposite direction. Hold this stretch for a while and then release. This is called cross-body stretch.
- Stand straight and lift your affected arm with your good arm. Lift it to the chest level and then bend your knees. As you bend your knees, try to stretch the affected arm outwards. Continue this stretch as much as your affected arm can bear and then come back to the original position.
Frozen shoulder diet tip
Increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid food that can cause inflammation such as dairy products and meat.
Laser Pain Therapy – A natural remedy for Frozen shoulder
If you’re looking for a non-invasive frozen shoulder treatment that works, then try laser pain therapy. The therapy is painless with no side effects.
Laser therapy is done in modern pain management clinics by experienced rheumatologists. You need a few sessions to get better. The laser beam penetrates your skin and loosens your shoulder cap gradually by stimulating the body’s natural healing and defence mechanism.
BioFlex Pakistan is one of the best pain management clinics across the country. Our experienced doctors have treated thousands of patients suffering from a frozen shoulder with a 95% success rate. If you’re looking to get laser therapy for frozen shoulder, book a consultation today. Simply fill in the booking form or call 𝟬𝟴𝟬𝟬 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗥, 051-2315014, 051 2315016.
Don’t forget to check out a couple of our success stories for frozen shoulder!
You can view one on Facebook here, or view one on Youtube here.